i'll probs wear something red, white and blue. because i'm all sorts of patriotic like that. fo'realz. i have a major love affair with america.
besides wearing my patriotism on my sleeve, tomorrow will most likely suck at work. and i'm not really really looking forward to it. i am looking forward to the end of my work day. since that means i'll be hitting the road and heading to the beach. yuppp. bring.it.on. i am so ready. ash and i will be shaking a tail feather right out of pennsylvania. NBD.
anywhos! here are my tips for getting through a crazy work week before a holiday weekend:
1. drink a butt load of fluids. also eat a self-made eggie sandwich. leave it in your ziplock back and let it get superrrrr soggy. #fail
2. a few short hours later, enjoy a tasty iced coffee. c/o of my co-worker. keep drinking water and munch on some pub mix. #win
3. eat free veggie pizza.
4. go to the zoo even though you really dislike the zoo.
5. be completely okay with your decision to go to the zoo because of these sunny faces:
6. wait in traffic on the way home and have great conversation with the peeps inside your car.
7. giggle at the sweaty babe in your backseat.
8. eat a heath bar blizzard.
9. be freaked out by the mold that was growing in your starbucks to go cup, yet drink from it anyway.
10. eat really yummy dinners. burgers, pickles, mcdonalds chicken nuggets, fries, honey mustard. i think that all sounds fineeeee.
and then seriously! before you know it, voila! it's thursday night.
what's going on with YOU for memorial day? bbq's? swimming pools? splashing in the waves?
to get you in the spirit of warm weather and memorial day...feast your eyes on these!